ERP-CRM Software Difference
Difference between ERP and CRM software
Many people and businesses searching for What are the difference between CRM and ERP Software, whether they need both ERP-CRM or only one of them. Which one do you require solely depends on the needs and requirements of your business.
So here, I am discussing about some of the basic differences between ERP and CRM Software:
So, what is ERP Software:
ERP software is known as Enterprise Resource Planning Software to be always a type of big organization or enterprise software, that is made to be employed by a larger enterprise(as the name suggest enterprise resource planning) frequently requires dedicated teams to modify, analyze the information and handle updates and integrations.
Accounting: Manage financial transactions of your employees
Business Intelligence: Analyze and report data to help companies make evidence-based decisions
CRM: CRM is part of ERP only.
Flexibility and Customization: To run on present IT system and features can be added when required.
Remote Access: How far you’re from the office you can still access the data anywhere on any device.
Human Resources: Manage personnel, benefits administration, employee evaluations, and learning management
Inventory: Provides up-to-date information on product supply, out of stock and over stock.
Supply Chain: tracks goods as they move from manufacturing to distribution
What is CRM Software?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies, and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle. (source-TechTarget)
Increased Sales: Captures lead and help to increase sales for companies.
Lead generation and follow up sales: Noting down the details about customers and clients in CRM.
Call Center Automation: Call routing, Monitoring, CTI, and IVR.
Help Desk Automation: Ticketing, IT asset management, self-service etc.
Customer Service & Support: Whenever clients or customers interact through live chats, registered complaint or provide any feedback. The pieces of information are saved in the CRM.
Read Also: WHY SHOULD YOU USE CRM FOR BUSINESS?
Shared features of ERP and CRM software are:
So basically, ERP-CRM software have some similar and different features but when both are merged together you’ll get the benefit of both the software and you can unlock myriad of benefits but that also depends on the needs and requirements of the business. if you think your existing ERP software is lacking in-depth customer relationship applications, then you can merge with any other CRM software.
- A digital marketer’s guide to the web design future: Know what you need to know!
- Strong business website development ideas that will impact the leads more!
- Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Promotion- How can Velarudh help you?
- What makes Velarudh – Your Choice of Business Development Company
- Social Media Optimisation – by Velarudh:
- Manage your business on the go, with Velarudh Infotech.
- Covid-19 and Digital Marketing: How a catastrophe becomes a boon!
- Why you need to build digital presence on Google, Facebook and other platforms?
- Need a good Digital Marketing Company in Kolkata? Know this first!
- Why social media platforms are more important in 2021 and after?