Analog vs Digital CCTV camera
Difference Between Analog and Digital CCTV Camera
Analog Surveillance System Camera
1.You need to change the storage tape every day and need to have storage drives to back the videos.
2.When you copy or record over tapes the picture quality degrades, so you’ll need to replace them.
3.An analog surveillance camera and a VCR record footages from each camera in turn.
4.CCTV footages from the analog camera are stored in physical drives.
5.Image pixelation is low in the case for analog cctv camera.
Digital Surveillance System Camera
1.Store as many recordings, from as many cameras, as you want. You’re only limited by the size of the data storage on your computer or server.
2.Image quality is superior and doesn’t degrade over multiple copies or time, and it’s cheap to copy data to CDs to pass information around.
3.Digital CCTV recorders, or DCRs record up to 100 images per second, and can record simultaneously from each camera.
Reasons why Digital CCTV Camera is superior to Analog CCTV Camera are:
>>HD Picture Quality
Read Also: Different types of CCTV Camera
DIGITAL/IP BASED SYSTEM
Check Out Our: CCTV Installation Services in Kolkata
- A digital marketer’s guide to the web design future: Know what you need to know!
- Strong business website development ideas that will impact the leads more!
- Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Promotion- How can Velarudh help you?
- What makes Velarudh – Your Choice of Business Development Company
- Social Media Optimisation – by Velarudh:
- Manage your business on the go, with Velarudh Infotech.
- Covid-19 and Digital Marketing: How a catastrophe becomes a boon!
- Why you need to build digital presence on Google, Facebook and other platforms?
- Need a good Digital Marketing Company in Kolkata? Know this first!
- Why social media platforms are more important in 2021 and after?